- Theresa Firestone is a senior healthcare executive with retail, pharmaceutical, health &wellness, government and global restructuring expertise.
- Ms. Firestone has extensive expertise in healthcare management and pharmaceuticals with 15 years in senior roles at Pfizer Inc., 10+ years in government (pharma and mental health) and 7 years in the retail and health and wellness sector.
- Ms. Firestone has international experience in executive leadership roles in Canada, Europe and Asia.
- At Pfizer, Ms. Firestone was Regional President of Emerging Markets Asia and had responsibility for a P&L of $1.4B and 9 markets in Asia.
- Recently retired from Shoppers Drug Mart, the largest Canadian retail pharmacy chain, Ms. Firestone was responsible for leading the company’s health and wellness initiatives including developing new growth strategies, the development and implementation of new health clinics and the recently launched PC Health App.