Joan M. Krakowsky Ph.D
Senior Program Manager
- A unique combination of 25+ years of scientific experience with over a decade of business development and project management experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including Sanofi-Aventis and Sancilio & Company, Inc.
- Research scientist with extensive expertise in GEM (Genetically Engineered Model) development and gene expression profiling studies, leading teams to support research in CNS, Metabolism, Immunology and Oncology.
- Extensive experience as a program manager in the pharmaceutical industry with responsibilities for large-scale global projects.
- Project manager overseeing discovery, preclinical, clinical research and chemical manufacturing programs.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology from Boston College.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Biomedical Sciences from Wright State University.